struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status check?
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 19:37:25 GMT
Martin Cooper wrote:
> Incidentally, I noticed that the installation page still references DBCP
> and Pool, and the build file is still including those jars in the build.
> We obviously need to fix those before the release. Let me know if you'd
> like me to take care of either of those.

I'm trying to run my integration tests again before releasing the final
version of Struts-Legacy JAR. But, the Struts 1.1 RC1 version of my
isn't connecting to my database right now, and I don't know why.

I'm going to bring the Struts 1.02 version back up, to make sure that
works, and then change my local CVS to use RC2 with Struts-Legacy, and
plug that into the Struts 1.1 version of the same app, then see if that
tests OK. If it does (which it did before), we can release Struts-Legacy
and then RC2.

-Ted.