struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status check?
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 19:18:54 GMT
Martin Cooper wrote:
> I'm actually in the middle of adding that now. ;-) I remember you asked me
> a while ago to make sure we list the explicit versions we use.
>
> The "What's Included" section seems like the logical place. My only
> concern is that, because of the length of the "RC/Beta Fixes" section,
> it's quite far down the page. But I don't know where else I would put
> it...

It would be best to carry the explicit list on the installation page

installation.html

as we always have, and then add a cross-reference from the Release
Notes, to remind people where to find it. =;)

We might also mention that the packages are also cited in the
build.properties.sample file.

But, we should avoid keeping the actual list in a third place =:)

-Ted.