struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status check?
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 14:56:38 GMT
OK, the release-notes are updated. ]My, we have been busy little
beavers:-)]. There were a good number of refactoring and fixes, but no
new major changes aside from those stated. (Though, I'll need to add the
new deprecations to the "What's Different" list.

If there's anything else we've done recently that should be added to the
  "What's New" and "What's Different" sections, please let me know.

I need to run some errands. If anyone is around and is up for starting
on some of the Tomcat tests for me, that would be great. We need to run
the Cactus tests and playtest the examples apps for the supported
containers. Otherwise, I'll get to it this afternoon.

-Ted.