struts-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Bauer <Matthias.Ba...@livinglogic.de>
Subject Re: composable RequestProcessor
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:33:30 GMT
Joe, I agree that it makes sense to wrap things up on the wiki page. And
the status it currently has is a good snapshot of the current situation.
We will see how this progresses and when it makes sense to change the
wiki pages again.

I still need to look at the current request processor code with Ted's
proposal in mind in order to decide whether I want to switch from the
code to the configuration side again. ;-)

--- Matthias