struts-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Bauer <Matthias.Ba...@livinglogic.de>
Subject Re: composable RequestProcessor
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:10:35 GMT
> I just made some more changes to the Wiki to try to point out the lack
> of consensus on this issue.  (Until this morning it said people felt
> one way, and Ted just wrote a pretty good argument for thinking about
> it another way.)

This is right. Before Ted's mail I was pretty sure, that the idea of a
composable request processor is much too difficult to implement. But Ted
really made a very good point. Unfortunately I did not have the time yet
to think it through in detail and look more thouroughly in the code.

> I strongly encourage people who are really thinking about this to
> review the Wiki pages, to make sure I haven't gotten anything wrong,
> and to potentially add your ideas there as well as in the mailing list.

I am afraid that nobody will notice, when someone changes/adds the wiki
content. When I receive a mail with this subject, I am reminded that
someone makes a new point. Therefore, mailing seems more straightforward
to me at this point in time.

> Maybe it's just me, but message-by-message design makes my head spin.
> It needs to be collected somewhere.
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/apachewiki?RequestProcessor

I think the correct URL is:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?RequestProcessor