struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status check?
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 21:30:26 GMT
Martin,

I'm trying to release the struts-legacy package with our
GenericDataSource implementation. I'm working from the Commons
instructions (but substituting jakarta-struts where appropriate).

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases.html

At step 5, it looks like I should log into cvs.apache.org first, tag the
live files there, and create the binary distribution on that machine, as
is done with the source distribution at step 9.

Is that correct?

Otherwise, do I check the files in (again) between #8 and #9, so the tag
propagates.

I've haven't had to set CVS tags myself before, and so I'm a bit nervous
about that part.

-Ted.

--
Ted Hustled,