struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Release Candidate 2 released
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:18:34 GMT

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Ted Husted wrote:

> Just a note on the RC2 status.
>
> Martin posted the release vote for FileUpload on Monday, and there
> are already 3 binding +1s. <yeah!/>

Yep. The release itself is built, I just need to get it out. That should
happen this evening.

> We've one outstanding Bugzilla ticket against RC2, which we should be
> able to either resolve or postpone. Given the imminent release of FU
> 1.0, I plan to post the  Struts 1.1 Final Release vote tomorrow, so that
> we can roll it out on June 29. <double-yeah!/>

I think we might have just a few happy customers at that time. ;-)

I was just thinking about pushing out the release plan myself, but if
you're already on it, great! It looks like I'll have time to do the
release itself this weekend, assuming we're ready.

--
Martin Cooper