struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status check?
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 19:01:43 GMT

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Ted Husted wrote:

> Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 14:25:23 -0400
> From: Ted Husted <husted@apache.org>
> To: Struts Developers List <struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Status check?
>
> Yes, go ahead, Martin.
>
> I made a couple of very minor changes to my local copy, but nothing that
> won't reconcile after you chedck in yours.

A very popular FAQ after each release has been "what version of the
commons libraries was included".  Can we be explicit about this, perhaps
in the "what's included" section?

By the way, I uploaded the new Struts-Faces integration library stuff (and
copied over the old one for legacy purposes) to a new directory:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/struts-faces/

I left a web server redirect in place so to that the old URL comes here.

> Martin Cooper wrote:
> > I'm doing a cleanup pass over the release notes right now, fixing some
> > things and cleaning up the text in some places. Is it OK for me to go
> > ahead and check that in when I'm done, Ted?

One more status note ... it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to
resurrect my nightly build process (for Commons packages and Struts)
before getting on a plane tomorrow for JavaOne, so nightly builds will
probably not be available until I can get back and clean that up.

I hate disk hardware problems :-(.

Craig