struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject Reloading struts-config form-property
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 13:40:39 GMT
I know there are some issues regarding reloading the struts-config.xml
without a restart of the server. But, would there be any issues in regards
to reloading the form-bean and form-property configuration elements? The
only reason why I ask is regards to testing. Often when I am hardcoding
ActionForm classes I don't have to restart the server when I make changes to
the class. But, if  I am using the form-property in the struts-config.xml, I
have to restart the server each time. I would be more than happy to explore
a patch. But, I was just wondering what the developer's experties would
advise. This would really entail repopulating the FormBeanConfig and
FormPropertyConfig.

Brandon Goodin