struts-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: possibility of changing docs or messages
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 21:58:27 GMT
I don't expect big changes but I would wait for 1.1 final before translating 
the documents.

David

>Dear Commitors,
>
>I'm a member of the Ja-Jakarta and we have been translating
>many documents of Apache products (including Struts) into
>Japanese.
>
>We are going to start translations of Struts1.1's documents and
>Struts1.1's message resources as our next works. However, I not sure 
>whether we should begin those immediately Now. If it is
>very likely that big changes will come, I think it is better to
>wait until final release of Struts1.1.
>Is there any possibility that big changes occur in documents or
>message resources before the release?
>
>(I guess message resources will not be change, but documents are within the 
>range of possibility.)
>
>Could you tell me your suggestion.
>
>Thank you.
>
>-----
>Yoshinori Ashizawa
>ashizawa@jajakarta.org  The Ja-Jakarta Project
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: struts-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
>

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: struts-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message