struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: composable RequestProcessor
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 21:46:14 GMT
One thing that bothers me is that RequestProcessor is not an interface which
leads to the Tiles situation.  If it were an interface, you could implement
your one method and delegate the rest to the TilesRequestProcessor or any
number of other processors.

IMO, RequestProcessor should be an interface in Struts 2.0 to allow the
composition you're looking for.

David