struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: zOS access, was: [VOTE] Product Change ...
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 13:40:11 GMT
>For the next FileUpload release, a way to go might be to split the package
>into two versions, one for the general case and one for EBCDIC. But only if
>there are zOS developers who care enough to put such a package together and
>who are willing to help maintain it. =:>

I don't think we should fork the project just for zOS.  The vast majority of
FileUpload users are probably not on a mainframe platform so we shouldn't
hold up a release because of a mainframe issue.

I suggest marking it as LATER until the reporter or some other interested
party finds a way of fixing it considering our very limited access to the
platform.

David