struts-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Struts and Maven
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 18:01:15 GMT
Hi all,

I notice the struts v1.1-rc1 jars are included in the maven repository
at www.ibiblio.org.

Does anyone have any instructions on using maven to include struts into
a maven driven project?

I need to know what dependancies I must include in the project.xml, and
what is to be done with the nightly build dependancies that are
currently outstanding (in the case of commons-logging, there is no
snapshot jar available, so in theory the struts.jar could never work as
the dependancy could never be satisfied).

Does anyone have a maven -> struts howto anywhere?

Regards,
Graham