struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject RE: ValidatorLookupDispatchAction or VLDAction
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:01:45 GMT
I'm curious why you consider it such a problem. It has solved several issues
for me. Quite the opposite. I rarely use the base Action class :-)

Brandon Goodin

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-struts@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 7:07 AM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: ValidatorLookupDispatchAction or VLDAction

good ol' LookupDispatchAction.... I know folks are using it and seem to
like it, but I created it in the context of a project gone way wrong
and now that I'm on to something bigger and better I have not used it
at all, believe it or not.  I just want to say "my apologies" to the
Struts team for creating such a beast.  :))

No offense, Brandon - I just cringe when I think about what making
Action a class rather than an interface has done to us and the hoops we
jump through to deal with it.

	Erik