struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using tiles def in global forwards broken?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:06:38 GMT
I think the problem is that you're using the logic:forward tag.  That tag
uses the RequestDispatcher to do the forward which doesn't give Tiles a
chance to step in and interpret your tile name into something the
RequestDispatcher can handle.

Regardless, I recommend you don't use the logic:forward tag because it's
performing business logic in the view layer (jsp).

David