struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ReloadableMessageResources
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 01:34:33 GMT
We'll be moving the message resources functionality into commons-resources
for 1.2 so you should probably fit your class into that code instead of
Struts code that will be going away.  I'm interested in your class because
reloading the app server to see message changes is a nuisance I could live
without :-).  You can open an enhancement ticket in bugzilla and post your
code there when ready.

David