struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: My dilema: Much improved version of requiredif ready, 1.1 or 1.2?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:07:47 GMT
James,
I haven't even been able to figure out requiredif!  I think your feature is
great but we need to show some discipline and maintain the 1.1 freeze.  IMO,
this should be a definite addition for 1.2.

I have no idea about the issues with JavaCC.  Does it mean that there's no
source file, just a generated class file?

Dave