struts-dev mailing list archives

From dmk...@earthlink.net (David M. Karr)
Subject How to debug problem in TestDynaActionForm class?
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 01:43:10 GMT
I just decided to start looking at the unit tests, in order to look into
updating the Struts-EL test cases.

After just doing an update, and executing "test.tomcat.41" (with Tomcat-4.1.18
on Win2k), I get the following (I added a "println" of the form property, just
in case):

Testsuite: org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.391 sec
stringProperty[This is a string]