struts-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Peterson <steve...@zpfe.com>
Subject Re: compiling and building struts
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:53:41 GMT
It's pretty straightforward.

1.  Check out Struts into a new project via the Eclipse CVS integration.

2.  Download .jar dependencies

3.  Edit Eclipse project classpath settings to refer to .jar files from #2,
and set source paths properly.  After this step, Struts should be compiling
with no errors in Eclipse.

4.  Create build.properties to reflect your local configuration.  Once this
is done, you can use ant to build the distribution.