struts-dev mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <ced...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles TextTag?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:06:07 GMT

  I think we can even remove it because there is no associated tld, so
no possibility to use it in a page.
  This tag is very old and was developed to provide a better integration
between tiles and struts when tiles wasn't even in the contrib area.
This tag has no reason to be left now, unless someone use it in a
special way, but this seem to be hard.

  So I propose to remove the class unless there is objections.

  Cedric