struts-dev mailing list archives

From Kent SĂžlvsten Rasmussen <k...@aarhusmail.dk>
Subject Re: Re: Struts PlugIn Interface Mystery: Where does the secondclasscome fr om?
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:28:14 GMT
Two webappclassloaders suggest you've got two webapp, maybe a default webapp and an ordinary
webapp pointing at the same directory.

Furthermore according to your original description, you also get two daemons, if you use a
plain servlet starting up in web.xml (load-on-startup ??).

To me this sounds like some problem with configuring Tomcat, e.g. a Tomcat-users question.
But anyway, if you mail me your server.xml (to me, NOT to the list) I will take a look at
it.