struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Running Cactus Tests
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 19:29:21 GMT
Just got back from an extended trip, and wanted to try out all the new
unit tests that have been committed to the Struts repository.  However,
I'm having a problem when I run the "test.tomcat.41" target.

Tomcat starts up successfully, and it runs the pure-JUnit based tests.
However, as soon as it tries the first Cactus based test
(org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.TestEqualTag), I get a compile error on
the JSP page that says it cannot import
org.apache.cactus.util.log.LogService (and of course this triggers other
errors).

This sounds like a version mismatch problem (I'm trying to use
jakarta-cactus-13-1.4.1).  Shouldn't this work?

Craig