struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Last Bug!
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 02:48:52 GMT
The last bug we have for 1.1 is stumping me.  o.a.s.validator.FieldChecks
validation methods call Resources.getActionError(request...

Resources.getActionError() calls Resources.getMessageResources(request)

There are several versions of Resources.getMessageResources(), one that
takes a request and one that takes a ServletContext.

We need a version of that method that takes both arguments so it can look in
the context if the module's bundle isn't in the request.  However, I don't
see any way of getting a ServletContext to pass in there starting from
FieldChecks' validation methods.

Help?

Dave