struts-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Test suites fail on localized computer
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:37:31 GMT
LOL....now this is interesting, supposing I had picked a different
locale....who knows how long this might have gone undetected.

I just changed my regional settings to France and my tests failed as
well.  I already see the problem and will commit the fix tonight.  I
forced the locale for the MessageTag tests, but forgot to do the same
for WriteTag.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist