struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarrett Grantham" <jcgrant...@razzasolutions.com>
Subject RE: Nested Struts ..Monkey Struts
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:44:54 GMT
I tried that and I don't understand what is done in the reset method.  You
mentioned that you create a new ArrayList of the specified size(that I have
done without problem); but when u mention populate it with empty child
forms....I don't understand that.  I don't see how we can populate this new
array list with the child forms when the child forms are empty when the page
is submitted.  I have defined in my Form class the following:

private List locationList = new ArrayList();
  public Object[] getLocationList()
   {
      return this.locationList.toArray();
   }

   public void setLocationList( Object[] anLocationArray)
   {
      this.locationList = new ArrayList();
      for( int each = 0; each < anLocationArray.length; each++ )
      {
         locationList.add( anLocationArray[each] );
      }
   }

Now when I set a break point in the reset method of my Location Form and
submit the form, the variable locationList is empty.

Any ideas?

jg

Jarrett Grantham
Razza Solutions