struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: xhtml javascript hiding methods
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:55:51 GMT
I have read the spec and it suggests using CDATA to maintain the script in
xml user agents but comments will also work for html based user agents.  The
example app does not use external scripts exclusively, it uses the
way to use external scripts for the validation because it contains localized
messages.

We should let users decide which method they choose to hide the javascript
from xml parsers based on their needs.

David