struts-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Maurer <joerg.mau...@ucpmorgen.com>
Subject <bean:message> backups to default message ressource with error
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:51:37 GMT
I used <bean:message> with my browser locale de_AT sent, and dvelving
into struts source-code inside ...struts.util.PropertyMessageResource I
found that it does´nt strip of the locales correctly -> my
key="labels.xxx.xxx", enhanced firstly with "de_AT.labels.xxx.xxx",
transformed incorrcetly to ".labels.xxx.xxx" (denote the leading .) to
be found against the default message resource -> so not found!

Seems error/bug, please check that issue with me!