struts-dev mailing list archives

From John Yu <j...@scioworks.com>
Subject Re: Struts JUnit tests under IDEA
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:55:53 GMT
I see. <speculation>Sounds like IDEA contains also
common-logging.</speculation>

Not very familiar with the Ant-JUnit task. But I remember JUnit itself has
a special classloader to load to-be-tested classes (so that one can "hot
deploy" and test without restarting JUnit's GUI). Maybe that's the difference?

regards,
--
John