struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts Coding Standard
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 20:02:54 GMT
The "project" is technically Jakarta, and it is explicitly stated:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html

Though, I suppose we could link to that from the roadmap.

We do have to forbid tab characters since it screws up the CVS emailings
otherwise.

Personally, I like the Elements of Java Style since it is more
comprehensive. It also works like a superset of Sun, so there is no
conflict there.

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,