struts-dev mailing list archives

From "V. Cekvenich" ...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: Proposed: logic:else clause
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 23:07:16 GMT
Lets say you want to do a mullit row display or update of the html tag.
If you nest it in logic iterate it works!
If you nest it in c:for each or similar, it throws an exception that
indexed property only works in logic tag nesting.
So one day.... this needs to be fixed in all the html tags or maybe even
in JSTL, if Struts one day decides to move to JSTL instead of logic.
.V