struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 1.1 Beta 3 now available from mirror sites
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 06:21:24 GMT
Struts-Dev folks,

Yes, I know 1.1-b3 is not a release build, but this seemed like the most
expeditious way of getting people to start using the mirror sites for
downloading Struts. :-)

The release/milestone/nightly division is completely independent of the
local/mirror issue, and the download pages don't yet address that well. We
need to sort this out...

--
Martin Cooper