struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Oliver" <ol...@appsaspeers.com>
Subject Axis4Struts package names
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:07:56 GMT
Before we start prototyping components for the marriage of Axis to
Struts why don't we decide on the package path.

It should be obvious IMHO that it should be related to the package path
for Struts but unique.

So I propose a root to the package path at:

org.apache.struts.axis4struts

Then if we decide to extend the ActionServlet it would be
org.apache.struts.axis4struts.AxisActionServlet

Or if we decide to extend the RequestProcessor it would be
org.apache.struts.axis4struts.AxisRequestProcessor

Then all the Axis generated component classes could be rooted at
org.apache.struts.axis4struts without any conflict as well.

Comments, suggestions, please?

Michael Oliver
Chief Technology Officer
AppsAsPeers LLC