struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 1.1 Beta 3 Release Plan (revised)
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:19:53 GMT
>    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/proposals/release-plan-
1.1b3.html

I would remove

14042 - Unknown Memory leaks with JBoss 3.x +(Tomcat/Jetty)

as a "must have" since I don't think we can commit to curing a
problem with an "unknown" cause in a specific container.

I would add

13645 - add action attribute in <html:link/>

Otherwise, +1

I am also not clear if the list needs to be resolved before b3
ships. At this point, I believe at this point we should be
striving for something we can just release if nothing unexpected
turns up; so whatever *needs* to be in the release should also be
in b3.

Also, is the freeze date [29-JAN-2002 00:00] or [29-JAN-2002
24:59]?

-Ted.

12/23/2002 5:36:47 PM, Martin Cooper <martinc@apache.org> wrote:

>A number of new features have been added to Struts since the 1.1
Beta 2

help@jakarta.apache.org>