struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Avoid code reformating !
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:44:07 GMT
A couple of things:
1.  Tabs were addressed as an issue but the jakarta guidelines state that
tabs are not to be used in the first place.  This drives me crazy but I
follow it nonetheless.
2.  I agree with closing one line blocks but this isn't in any standard.
I've seen a lot of Struts code that will follow an unclosed one line block
with more code which makes it very confusing.  This is fair game for
changing in my book.
3.  I disagree that we should stop formatting code.  We have a standard that
we should be following.  If we need to change that standard then we can
debate that.

Dave