struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Avoid code reformating !
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:30:37 GMT
With all due respect Cedric, that code did not follow the java standard
coding guidelines so it was a candidate for reformatting.  Under the Jakarta
rules code must meet those guidelines unless specified differently for the
project.  AFAIK Struts has no specific rules so it defaults to the java
standard.

Following the java standard helps all developers work on the project faster
and easier.

Dave