struts-dev mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <ced...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avoid code reformating !
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:21:05 GMT

  I said that I don't want to debate on this. I know the reformated code
doesn't follow the recomanded Jakarta rules code standard. But another
rule is to respect any other well formated standard ;-).
  For me, the reformated code is really unreadable: I can't detect the
classes and methods structures at a glance, and so it requires me some
times to try to figure it out. I thing it is a waste of time ...

     Cedric