struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Struts 1.1 Beta 3 Release Plan (revised)
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:36:47 GMT
A number of new features have been added to Struts since the 1.1 Beta 2
release, and many bugs have been fixed. Therefore, I propose that we
release the tip of the main trunk in CVS as Beta 3 for a Struts 1.1
release. I have checked in a proposed release plan, revised from the
previous version, which is available for review on the Struts web site:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/proposals/release-plan-1.1b3.html

Release plans must pass by a majority vote of committers on the project,
but all other interested parties are welcome to cast their votes (and/or
make comments or suggestions on the plan) as well.

Vote:  Struts 1.1b3 Release Plan
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable tohelp support it
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

I am +1 on the Struts 1.1b3 release plan.

--
Martin Cooper