struts-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Tomasini <btomas...@neteverything.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Why are people are up on Struts
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:14:46 GMT
Normally a reader only in this list, but here are 2 cents...

With a basic knowledge of Emacs, Ant, and Perl you can conquer the world
faster than with any IDE I know of.  And conquer it from pretty much any
shell - bash, X, even Windows!

Plus, Emacs is great for cleaning up messy code.  Its indent feature in
java-mode (cc-mode) is quite handy.