struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PlugIn, ApplicationConfig and Deprecated
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:49:31 GMT
For the record, I'm with David. A beta is a beta. Any application
advanced enough to be using ApplicationConfig directly is advanced
enough to do a little renaming when moving from b2 to b3.

I support the commitment to provide backward compatability between
releases; but, IMHO, backward compatability between betas is an
oxymoron.

Though reasonable people can disagree =:0), and I can understand
why others might want to err on the side of conservation.

-Ted.