struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles Refactorings for 1.1 compatability
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:31:47 GMT
10/16/2002 2:43:57 PM, Eddie Bush <ekbush@swbell.net> wrote:
>:-/ Well, there's nothing to stop you from referencing the same physical
>pages that I can think of - but the definitions would be duplicated I
>suppose.  This could be solved by the same concatenation tricks used for
>previous versions of Struts.

I believe that, by default, the application-relative paths would become module-relative paths,
and I wouldn't be
able to refer to a file outside of the module.

The definitions essentially act as ActionForwards, so we might want the same type of contextRelative
switch for
the Tiles path attributes that we have the for ActionForward path attribute.

-Ted.