struts-dev mailing list archives

From Anand Joshi <ana...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: question about tiles:useAttribute
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:53:30 GMT

hi Cedric,
I took nightly build 1031 and extracted struts.jar from it But
unfortunately it did not solve problem.

Thanks  for your prompt attention!

Anand Joshi
Websphere Development Team
Ph: 919-254-4331 (Tie 444-4331)
mail: anandj@us.ibm.com

                      Cedric Dumoulin

                      <cedric@apache.or        To:       Struts Developers List <struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                      g>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: question about tiles:useAttribute

                      10/29/2002 04:32

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts

                      Developers List"

  Hi,

  This is a bug in struts1.1b2 when used with web server doing reuse of
tags. The required behavior of  <tiles:useAttribute name="aName"> is to
use the name as id when id is not provided. This bug has been corrected
in nightly build since 2002/10/7 .
  Can you try with the nightly build to check if it solve your problem ?

         Cedric

mailto:struts-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org