struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Tiles Refactorings for 1.1 compatability
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:06:55 GMT

I'm not sure I'd consider it a general rule. There have certainly been
plenty of times we've discussed a [PROPOSAL] at length before any code
changes happened. Depending on the scale/impact of the change, that's
sometimes more appropriate.

Sometimes it's just a judgement call, too. If you think you might be forced
to back out all your changes, you might think differently about committing
them first than if your confidence level is high. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper