struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: [Policy on depreciation vs deleting new Struts 1.1 methods.]
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:32:56 GMT
I agree with Ted and James - even if I'm not writing a book. ;-) We should
zap the new-and-already-obsolete stuff now, and not perpetuate it.
Deprecation, IMO, should only be used for things that have already appeared
as part of a stable release.

(Depreciation, on the other hand, I'll leave for James and his 20 Yen. :)

--
Martin Cooper