struts-dev mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <ced...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question about tiles:useAttribute
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:32:32 GMT

  Hi,

  This is a bug in struts1.1b2 when used with web server doing reuse of
tags. The required behavior of  <tiles:useAttribute name="aName"> is to
use the name as id when id is not provided. This bug has been corrected
in nightly build since 2002/10/7 .
  Can you try with the nightly build to check if it solve your problem ?

         Cedric