struts-dev mailing list archives

From dmk...@earthlink.net (David M. Karr)
Subject Re: Struts-EL: Status and moving forward
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:16:22 GMT

    Ted> If you're ready to offer it to the project, ZIP it up as a distribution that we
    Ted> can download from somewhere and post it as an enhancement to bugzilla. Then we
    Ted> can have a look and decide about importing it into the Struts CVS.

At this point, I don't have a good public location to place it.  The ".tar.gz"
file is 113k (it could be much smaller, but I wasn't sure what else I could
delete from the Struts distribution and still have it work).

Is there any problem with storing a file that large as an attachment on the
enhancement request?

    Ted> In either case, I'd be happy to help out with the JavaDoc, so you don't have to
    Ted> get bogged down in that.

It's not a real burden, I just didn't want that to be another reason to delay
getting this to other people.