struts-dev mailing list archives

From "ionut munteanu" <imunte...@innovative.ro>
Subject Struts tags & javascript
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:50:29 GMT
 Hellow,
I have a problem using struts tags in jsp file that is called from a static page using <script
src="page.jsp">
    code source:
   index.html:
                    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost:8100/counter/display.jsp"></script>

    display.jsp:
            <%@ page language="java"%>

<jsp:useBean id="counterForm" scope="session" class=".counter.CounterManagerForm" />
<jsp:setProperty name="counterForm" property="name" value="test" />
<!--
bla bla....
-->
document.write("OK.");
document.write('<jsp:getProperty name="counterForm" property="name" />');

All jsp scriptlets are well interpated and it html page it shows the right texts,but only
when I remove from page struts tags. Why struts tags doesn't work here?

thanks,
ionut