struts-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher.Fall...@astrazeneca.com
Subject RE: Figuring out which commons library versions to get source for
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:16:08 GMT

From: Karr, David [mailto:david.karr@attws.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 4:00 PM
To: 'Struts Developers List'
Subject: RE: Figuring out which commons library versions to get source

c/java/org/apache/commons/beanutils/DynaProperty.java

Ok, that's useful.  I also happened to notice that the MANIFEST.MF of each
of the commons jar files have a "Implementation-Version:" field.  The value
of this field seems to correspond to versions of each of the commons
libraries.  The value for "collections" was "2.0".  However, the value for
"beanutils" was "1.4-dev".  Does that mean "1.4", or something before "1.4"?
Your link to the CVS log seems to indicate that beanutils 1.4 was used for
Struts 1.1b2, but this label in the manifest makes me wonder a bit.