struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: concerns about Struts
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:50:08 GMT
The source for the framework actions and objects I use are available in
the Scaffold packages. There is a core Scaffold package that was just
posted to the Commons sandbox and a Struts-specific companion in the
contrib folder. If anyone is interested, see <http://husted.com/struts>
for the links.

-Ted.