struts-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: TogetherCC
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:53:02 GMT
I agree.  Those comments are not cross-compatible with some other tool
either.

It's frustrating for tool vendors I'm sure.  Trying to add features, then
wait for the JSR to be approved.  Then modify their codebase to comply to
something they invented in the first place.
Oh well, that's way to play in OSS I guess.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta