struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith Chew" <keith.c...@jungledrum.co.nz>
Subject RE: dreamweaver extensions
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:10:32 GMT

I am using the one from Jakarta Taglibs, may want to check that out:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/ultradev4-doc/intro.html

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: chanoch [mailto:mail@chanoch.com]
Sent: Monday, 15 July 2002 8:08 a.m.
To: struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: dreamweaver extensions

I'm writing dreamweaver extensions for struts - i've so far written object
files for <bean:> and <logic:>. <html:> would be next, and I guess I could
incldue template since it wont take long (even if I dont really understand
or user them). Next come the translators and then the inspectors (i've
prototyped one of each for logic:present.)

It would be great if I could submit them to this project - Would you guys be
interested in hosting the extension files? I dont want to submit them to
macromedia because they retain rights to sell the thing and i want them to
be under the apache license.

What do you think?

chanoch